Thursday, June 26, 2008

npower reply

Further to my complaint to UK energy provider npower, currently under investigation for unscrupulous sales practices, I have just received this reply:

Dear Mr Gascoine,
Thank you for email 16 May 2008 regarding your complaint.
Firstly please accept our sincere apologies for the delay in responding to your email and for any inconvenience this matter may have caused I can assure you that this was not intentional.
I can assure you that all details regarding the sales agent who visited your property have been passed to our sales investigation team and a permanent remark will have been added to their record further training will also be implemented. I can assure you that npower pride themselves on the professional standards of our sales teams whose job it is to sell the benefits of joining npower and not to mislead our customers.
I trust that this clarifies the situation and this matter has now been resolved however if you would like to discuss this further or if I can be of any further assistance please feel free to contact me on 0845 0730861 Monday to Friday 8.00am 8.00pm.
Kind regards
Clare Richardson
Executive Complaints
npower
Tel No: 0845 0730861

No comments: