Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A message to Dr Crippen, Dr Rant and Tom Reynolds

I visit your blogs every day.

I respect your opinions of the service, the National Health Service, to which you are contracted in one way or another.

I assume you contracted yourselves with the NHS because you believed in the principles of the NHS.

Kezia, my daughter, is being treated tor Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia under the NHS. She is receiving superb treatment.

To hear your stories distresses me when there are obviously sections of the NHS that are functioning as they should. But your posts on the defects in the NHS, (of which I myself am critical), should neither stop you blogging on the NHS, nor criticising the NHS, nor, deity forbid, stop working for the NHS.

Dr Crippen - you disappear for months. Tom and Dr Rant - you seem 100% depressed.

Please don't do this to us - we need you.

No comments: