My boss, Ken, says I work better under stress. I think he's probably right.
- Money: status constant.
- Shipping household effects: status collected but no invoice yet (connected to above).
- Kezia's Santomense passport: status resolved.
- Flight tickets: booked but how will I pay? (i.e. also connected to first item).
- Check-in and immigration at London Heathrow: do I need an affidavit saying Nanda is not kidnapping our daughter?
- Arrival in Sao Tome: a friend who works for the airport authority has promised to get me a security pass into the baggage hall.
Future medical treatment: no oncologist/haematologist here, malaria, vaccinations ...
- the freezer compartment of the refridgerator has packed up.
- for a long the satellite TV decoder has been dead, the kids will expect a new one.
- had to sell two cars (one which my brother-in-law pronged). Nanda will want one.
- the kitchen sink is blocked.
The list goes on ...
But, needless to say, I need to resolve as much of this as possible before their arrival!